Ivideon Bridge B-1610
for connecting any cameras and video-recorders to Ivideon Cloud
Ivideon Bridge B1610 is a compact Plug and Play device with the Ivideon service integrated, that allows you to connect cameras and DVRs of any* manufacturer to the Ivideon service. Ivideon bridge allows connecting for up to 16 cameras or DVR channels maximum, in any combination . Stable operation is guaranteed for a total bitrate of up to 32 Mbit/s.
* - more than 98% of the devices on the market, Ivideon built-in support is not required
Ivideon Bridge B1610 requires paid Ivideon cloud subscription plans.
- 1 year warranty and free 24/7 tech support
- Connects cameras and DVR of any manufacturer using RTSP, ONVIF, DAHUA and HIKVISION protocols
- Supports up to 16 cameras or NVR (DVR) channels
- Local storage support: up to 512GB external HDD and/or up to 128GB microSD card. HDD and microSD card are not included.
- Easy to set up and manage in Ivideon personal account
- Cameras settings configuration via Ivideon Cloud
- Bank standard encryption of transmitted data
Digital and analogue video recorders, IP cameras
Supported protocols: RTSP, ONVIF, Dahua,
Maximum number of connected devices: any
combination of 16 cameras or video recorder
channels with a maximum total bit rate of
Video: H.264, H.265; resolution, bit rate, and FPS limited by the end device, though not exceeding a total bit rate of 32 Mbps
- Local storage support: 512GB HDD (USB), 128GB mircoSD card
- Audio: AAC, G.711, G.726
- Power supply: DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions: 100 × 100 × 15 mm
- Weight: 100 g (260 g with packaging).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.